Friday, April 4, 2008

If you thought I was a domestic goddess..

You're sadly mistaken. This post is to dispel any lingering thoughts any of you may have had. I had to take pictures it was so bad. So, in an effort to let the truth be known, here are the pictures.



This is the laundry in the laundry room. Two loads worth of jeans. A small load of whites. A small load of colors. A small load of delicates and three loads of sheets and towels. Eight loads.


Here is the pile of sheets and random blankets that will take two loads. We're up to 10 loads of dirty laundry folks!



And here is the clean laundry that needs to be folded. That is my oversized chair it is living on. There are:
-Three loads of cloth diapers
-Three loads of towels
-Two loads of whites
-At least two loads of colors, maybe three
-And I'm sure there is a load there that I"m missing
So eleven loads of clean clothes to be folded.

Anyone still think I"m a domestic goddess? I'm not even going to show you the horror that is the bathroom!

0 comments: