Saturday, July 25, 2009

just updating...

Well I finished the half-finished pants in my previous post last week. I started a new pair today. Let's all guess how long it takes me to finish them...

On other subjects: I've got a meeting set up with Early Childhood Intervention for an "intake meeting" for David. Basically, the first meeting is a bunch of paperwork. After that meeting, they'll process the paperwork and set up another meeting where several therapists will come and test David in lots of different areas to see if he needs or qualifies for any services. I'm mostly concerned about his lack of eating skills and just want to make sure nothing is wrong.

David also has a dental appointment the first week of August. He has some severe decay on his top four teeth. I have no idea where it came from. Two months ago, there was a little discolored area on one of his top teeth. Today, that tooth is very obviously diseased and the other three are as well. I just hope we'll be able to work out some sort of payment plan with the dentist as I know this is not going to be a cheap fix. More than likely, it will require all 4 teeth being capped while under general anesthesia at the local hospital. And since David is not yet one, I'll probably spring for WHITE caps instead of the ugly silver ones. I mean, he'll have these darn things for up to 6 years!

Mikayla is bored out of her mind with summer break. All of her friends are gone on vacations and she does not enjoy playing with her brothers!

Bryson is a busy little boy. Growing, exploring and destroying.

Well, David is up. Off again.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I had no idea about David. Please let us know how your appointment goes and what the dentist says. I will be praying for you.

Unknown said...

Oh my, poor David! Did everything turn out OK with his tooth? Glad to hear everyone else is doing great.