Friday, March 7, 2008

Where did the day go?

We woke up around 8, had breakfast and I started work around 8:30. What seemed a short time later, I looked at the clock and it was 11! What the heck! Sat on the couch with the kids and I fell asleep. For TWO hours! When I woke up, Brad had fed the kids and put Bryson to bed (ain't it grand!) I had lunch and worked a bit more. Then it was FOUR! Got Bryson up and we went to run pre-birthday party errands. Man, we got home after seven. The day went by way too fast! My how time flies when you're consumed with mundane tasks!

Positive note: We did a 15 minute cleanup after dinner and now the house looks like we live here, but a tornado does not. For those who do not know what a 15 minute clean up is..You set a timer for 15 minutes and clean until it beeps. When it beeps. You're done. That's it. No more! Now that's my style of cleaning!

0 comments: