Monday, September 1, 2008

School & Growing Babies

Mikayla's first week of Kindergarten has gone amazingly well. Her first day she was practically kicking me out of the classroom after the first minute. The second day didn't go quite as smoothly, but there were no tears and there was no major drama. By the end of the week, she had the process down. Starting tomorrow, the girl goes in on her own! Amazing ain't it!

David is growing! I was looking at his sweet face today while he was nursing and noticed that his head has gotten bigger! I'm sure it's not by much, but it was enough for me to notice. His cheeks are chubbier. His arms aren't quite as stickly, and his little chicken legs are FINALLY starting to fill out. Thank Goodness! I was getting tired of pee and poo seeping out of the leg holes of EVERY diaper I own (both cloth and disposable!) He does still have a frog look to him though. BIG ole belly and tiny little heiny. I know it will change and when it does, I'll be sad!

0 comments: