Monday, November 10, 2008


I finally finished David's knitted pants. These pants seemed to be cursed at the beginning. I cast on the wrong number of stitches and had a pair of pants that could have fit Mikayla. So I ripped it out and started over. Forgot to use smaller needles when doing the ribbing, so I ripped again and started for the third time. The body went quickly. The legs took forever. But they're finished, and they fit, and they're fully functional!

Then I was going to do another pair of pants for David, but Mikayla complained. So, on went a hat for her. I finished the entire thing last night. She woke me up this morning with a smile on her face and a hat on her head.

Next up.. A hat for Bryson. Off to find a pattern.