Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vacation Bible School

Has started! Yippee! I tried sending Bryson this year. His first day (yesterday) went great. He took a nap before he went even. Since the preacher's family lives on my block, they always take my kiddos back and forth for me since I always have a sleeping baby at times I need to get them back/forth. It's such a blessing for them to do that. However, last night that particular blessing meant my 3.5 year old and 6 year old went to bed at 10pm instead of 7:30pm. Today was a DISASTER. Neither one of them had enough sleep. So Bryson missed out on VBS today. He fell fast asleep at 7pm. He would have went to bed even earlier, but he was waiting for dinner.

Mikayla has a weird little rash, but no other symptoms. Lots of tiny little bug bite looking bumps. Weird, I tell ya. She says they don't itch and they haven't spread since they first showed up. I can't think of anything new she might be reacting to, so I'm just going to say it's a mystery.

0 comments: