Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween


Halloween was a hit around here. Mikayla was a pink princess and Bryson was the frog prince. Bryson got so many comments on his costume.

I really loved it for sure! They had little trick or treat bags from First Convenience Bank that we got at Kroger's earlier that day. Those little 8x12 bags were FULL to the top of candy. Honestly, I don't think the kids will eat it all before next Halloween. We JUST finished the candy that Mikayla got last year. Now we have twice as much to eat this year. That said, both Mikayla and Bryson are candy monsters and it should go fast.

We went to story time at the library on Halloween day. I figured they would so some sort of Halloween program. WRONG! It was a fire safety program. Both kids enjoyed it and we got to take pictures in the fire truck. Added bonus: They were in costume!

Mikayla has been in the fire truck about 5 times already so is a PRO at the pictures. Bryson LOVED the fire truck and wanted to push all the buttons on the computer you see in the background. I had to bribe him with candy to get him to look at the camera. I'm really glad I had my camera with me for the picture.

0 comments: