Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New diapers from Old Stuff

I found a new diaper pattern to try. I think I like it. Very quick to sew. Looks like it will fit right. I haven't tried it on Bryson yet though. And the best part is, I've made them all from stuff laying around the house. This batch was made from some flannel a neighbor gave me and some old shirts given to me by a fellow mom!

The fronts are kinda boring.

But, Boy, oh Boy... check out the backs!

If you want to try your hand at sewing cloth diapers, here's a link to the pattern I was using. Rita's Rump Pockets, a one size pocket fitted made with long wings so you can use one pin!